Tuesday, November 8, 2011

If You Could Only Follow 5 Education Twitter Accounts...

In February 2012, I will be presenting a workshop on Twitter for Professional Learning at the Texas Computer Education Association convention. As part of the workshop, I want to be able to recommend high quality Twitter accounts for the participants in the workshop to follow. Many of the attendees will be first time Twitter users, so I want to help them get a strong start on their PLN.

I need your help! I'm hoping my own PLN will help me get a good resource list together. I would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to fill out the survey below. I'll also share the results back out to my PLN when they are compiled.

Here's the scenario: Suddenly, all of the Twitter rules have changed and you can only follow a maximum of FIVE accounts at a time (I know, shudder to think, right? Relax, it's hypothetical!). If you had to pick only FIVE education accounts to follow, which ones would they be? Why?

Please fill out the survey below. It's ok if you want to do less than five. Thank you in advance for your help!!


UPDATE: The survey is closed, but got quite a few responses! If you would like to see all of the recommendations for whom to follow from my PLN, click here: Twitter Accounts to Follow