|Photo from @AquiAmigo Presentation at SXSWEdu 2013|
Here is the scenario: You have three hours of face-to-face staff development scheduled with grades 6-12 teachers who are new to BYOD. Students will be bringing their own devices to school for the first time in just a few months.
Here are my questions:
- What is the most important information to tell the teachers?
- What hands-on activities would you incorporate into the training?
- What practical ideas/tips/tricks would you share with them to set them up for success?
- What classroom management tips would you give them?
- What am I forgetting to ask/include in my questions?
Thanks bunches in advance for any ideas and links you share in the comments below!
I also sent a couple of questions on this topic out to my Twitter network. Below is a slideshow of their answers to what they would include in a BYOD training for teachers and what their favorite QR code creators are.