Tuesday, June 27, 2017

#ISTE17 Day Two

I was contemplating going to the mall
for lunch when I looked up and saw this!
My second day of ISTE 2017 was HOT! Great music. Inspirational speaker. Fun learning. And, a REAL FIRE in Downtown San Antonio!

Fortunately, the fire was mostly an inconvenience, causing the Marriott to be evacuated and the mall to close. And driving me a couple of blocks away to Fuddruckers for lunch to escape the choking smoke. No one was injured.

See my Storify below for highlights from the day! If you've been at ISTE this year, or if you are learning from afar on Twitter via the #ISTE17 hashtag, what's been something new you've taken away? Take a moment to share in the comments below so we can all learn together!





***************************************************************************************************************
All original work in this post by Sandy Kendell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please see specifics on my re-use policy in the right-hand column of my blog before re-posting/re-using any of my blog content.