Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My First Day at #ISTE17


June 26, 2017 was my first day at the annual International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference. I've used Storify, one of my favorite social media tools, to summarize my experience by curating my tweets as well as the tweets of others which caught my eye throughout the day. (As click through my story, you can hover on any photos or videos to see the tweets associated with them.)

ISTE is an amazing conference for educators! Wonderful sessions filled with cool tech tools and deep ways to use them for teaching and learning plus thoughtful panels and conversations on deeper concerns in education. It's hard to put into words! There is abundant sharing from the conference on Twitter. Even if you can't attend in person, follow the #ISTE17 hashtag. You can learn no matter where you are!






****************************************************************************************
All original work in this post by Sandy Kendell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please see specifics on my re-use policy in the right-hand column of my blog before re-posting/re-using any of my blog content.